- IP routing over 4G and 3G networks with GPRS fall-back
- 4 × 10/100 Ethernet
- Built-in security with firewalls and VPN
- Dual SIMs for network redundancy
- Can be used to back up a fixed connection
- Robust, compact design, with a metallic chassis
- DIN rail mounting clip
- Wide temperature range
The RUT950 takes IP data coming in through its three Ethernet interfaces and routes the data over the air. Because public networks are inherently insecure, the RUT90 has a built-in firewall with VPN capability to protect the traffic from external manipulation or eavesdropping. It supports both the common VPN technologies, OpenVPN and IPsec.
Dual SIM Option for Enhanced Network Redundancy
The RUT950 supports the use of two SIM cards for enhanced availability. The cards are connected to two different operators’ networks. During normal operation, only one SIM is active. If the network connection fails or deteriorates, the traffic will be switched to the other operator’s network.
Backup for a Fixed Connection
The RUT950 can operate as a wireless backup for a fixed network connection. If the fixed SCADA connection from the attached RTU fails, the RUT950 can automatically switch the traffic onto the mobile LTE/3G network.
Rugged and Compact Design
Its compact size, robust metallic chassis and wide temperature range make the RUT950 suited for limited installation spaces and harsh climate conditions.
The RUT950 is easily configured through a browser-based interface.
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports: 3 × LAN and 1 × WAN
- 2 × SMA connectors for LTE
- 4 × Ethernet LEDs, 1 × power LED
- 1 × bi-colour connection status LED, 5 × connection strength LEDs
- Dimensions (H × W × D) 80 mm × 106 mm × 46 mm
- Weight 250 g
- DIN rail mounting; clip included
- Input voltage range 9...30 VDC; power terminal block
- Power consumption < 7 W
- Operating temperature −40...+75°C
- Storage temperature −45°C...+80°C
- Operating humidity 10%...90%, non-condensing
- Storage humidity 5%...95%, non-condensing