Using the motor itself as a sensor and without requiring any external detectors, they monitor the cos φ of the motor and stop it before a breakdown occurs caused by dry running, cavitation or closed valve.
WITHOUT LEVEL SENSORS
|Motor 400 V
||7 – 19,6
||5,5 – 10
||4 – 7,5
||19 – 44,2
||12,5 – 30
||9,3 – 22
||40 – 90,4
||30 – 60
||22 - 45
- Without requiring level sensors to detected dry running.
- For three phase motors from 1 to 630 A and over. Cable feed through.
- Precise motor heating and cooling memory, reproduces its thermal image.
- Visual indication of tripping cause.
- Manual, remote and automatic reset.
For IN of the motor below the minimum setting IB pass the cables several times (n) through the holes in the relay IB = n x IN
For IN of the motor above the maximum setting IB use 3 CT …/5 and the relay P 19
Some of the most common applications in domestic, industrial and agricultural installations are as follow:
Submersible pumps: water supply, irrigation, well dewatering, petrol stations…
Surface pumps: sewage treatment plants, swimming pools, pressure sets, fire-fighting equipment…
Other typical applications that require monitoring: belt drives, ventilators, conveyor belts…
- Phase imbalance or phase loss
- Phase sequence